Congratulations on completing your program and accomplishing your educational goal. The next step is gaining employment. Our job in the Career Services department at Unitech Training Academy is to help unite employers with our students, recent graduates, and alumni. By fostering these relationships, we will help you find the job you want, whether it’s part-time or full-time. To get started, think about the type of jobs you are seeking. Here are a few ways we can assist in your search:
• Develop your resume to emphasize different aspects of your experience.
• Ensure your marketing documents reflect your job search goals.
• Tailor your cover letter to each position for which you are applying.
• Organize your search efforts.
• Evaluate your progress along the way and make adjustments as needed.
– For example, if you’ve sent out quite a few resumes and have not heard back from any employers, this is a strong indication that there is work to be done on your resume and cover letter.
– If you’re securing first round interviews and not proceeding to subsequent rounds, then a mock interview would be valuable for you.
Contact the Career Services department today for more helpful tips on building a strong resume, securing an interview, and landing the job! Here at Unitech we pride ourselves on the fact that our graduates go on to work at great companies and often are able to land their dream job!
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- EKG/Phlebotomy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Massage Therapy
- Day Care Management
- Nursing Assistant
Now Enrolling at our Lafayette Campus!
The Day Care Management program will prepare students for a rewarding career in a number of child care environments. Effective teaching and evaluation methods will be discussed as well as the development of children and the educational aspects to the complete business.
Students will learn the role of a manager in child care settings and business applications. The program will also offer insight into the role of federal and state governments in child care as well as accreditation and licensing.
Graduates will have gained the knowledge to reflect and develop their own child care beliefs and principles and determine where they best fit into the child day care industry.
Contact us to learn more: