- Friday, 08 April 2016 21:37
Congratulations on completing your program and accomplishing your educational goal. The next step is gaining employment. Our job in the Career Services department at Unitech Training Academy is to help unite employers with our students, recent graduates, and alumni. By fostering these relationships, we will help you find the job you want, whether it’s part-time or full-time. To get started, think about the type of jobs you are seeking. Here are a few ways we can assist in your search:
• Develop your resume to emphasize different aspects of your experience.
• Ensure your marketing documents reflect your job search goals.
• Tailor your cover letter to each position for which you are applying.
• Organize your search efforts.
• Evaluate your progress along the way and make adjustments as needed.
– For example, if you’ve sent out quite a few resumes and have not heard back from any employers, this is a strong indication that there is work to be done on your resume and cover letter.
– If you’re securing first round interviews and not proceeding to subsequent rounds, then a mock interview would be valuable for you.
Contact the Career Services department today for more helpful tips on building a strong resume, securing an interview, and landing the job! Here at Unitech we pride ourselves on the fact that our graduates go on to work at great companies and often are able to land their dream job!